One of the key factors that advertisers are focusing on in 2023 is the importance of creative. Creative refers to the actual content of the ad, including the design, messaging, and visuals used. Advertisers are realizing that they need to create compelling and engaging content that will capture their audience’s attention and motivate them to take action.
This is especially true when it comes to digital advertising, where users have become adept at tuning out irrelevant or uninteresting content. In fact, research has shown that the average consumer is exposed to over 10,000 ads per day, but only remembers around 10 of them. This means that advertisers have a very small window of opportunity to make an impact and get their message noticed.
Another key factor that advertisers are paying attention to in 2023 is ad fatigue. This refers to the point at which consumers become tired of seeing the same ad over and over again. Ad fatigue can have a significant impact on conversion rates, with research showing that conversion rates can drop by as much as 60% if a potential customer sees the same ad more than 4 times.
We’re sharing the following tips so you can maximize your design team’s resources and your ROAS.
7 WAYS TO REFRESH AD CREATIVE WITHOUT REINVENTING THE WHEEL:
- Change an ad’s text overlay
- Add your logo to your ad
- Change the background color of your ad
- Create a carousel ad with images or videos you’ve already created
- Test catalog ads (if applicable)
- Update your organic content with text overlay or your logo to make it a compelling ad
- Test running organic content without making any changes (you never know, it may lead to impressive results!)